Some of the Limitations of SharePoint Foundation 2013 Are :
1. Do not have any publishing features.
2. Don't Support Search Box in Page.
3. It Doesn't Support Page Layout as it doesn't support publishing features so we can't create templates.
4. It doesn’t support Workflows.
5. It Doesn't Managed Metadata.
6. It doesn't have Yes App Catalog (SharePoint).
7. It doesn't support Cloud-Hosted Apps, SharePoint-Hosted Apps, Auto hosted Apps.
8. It doesn't Support:
App Management Services: This feature allows you to install apps from the Internal Catalog or the Public SharePoint Store.
9. It doesn't Support:
Auditing: Auditing – Site collection administrators can use the audit feature to track which users have taken what actions on the sites, content types, lists, libraries, list items, and library files of site collections.
10. It doesn't Support:
Business Intelligence: Business intelligence (BI) in SharePoint 2013 provides comprehensive BI tools that integrate across Microsoft Office applications and other Microsoft technologies. These BI tools are: Excel 2013, Excel Services in SharePoint 2013, Performance Point Services in SharePoint Server 2013, Visio Services
11. It doesn't Support:
Community: Community – In SharePoint 2013, a Community Site is a new site template that provides a forum experience in the SharePoint environment. Use communities to categorize and cultivate discussions among a broad group of people across organizations in a company. Communities promote open communication and information exchange by enabling people to share their expertise and seek help from others who have knowledge in specific areas of interest. You can deploy a Community Portal to promote communities to users within your enterprise.
12. It doesn't Support:
Content Search Web Part: Content Search Web Part – The Content Search Web Part (CSWP) is a new feature in SharePoint 2013. It can be most accurately compared to the Content Query Web Part.
13. It doesn't support: News feed: News feed – Use the SharePoint News feed app to interact with your organization’s SharePoint social network.